We’re looking for team members for several projects in modern tech stack (depending on the project: Angular, React, Redux, Node.js).
- Efficient front-end applications based on React, AngularJS, Angular, RxJS, D3 and other known or not yet known libraries / frameworks
- Going hybrid with ReactNative, Expo, Ionic 2
- Back-end powered by Node.js, Express, Passport, MongoDB, Postgres and more. SEO friendly thanks to server side rendering and universal routing
- Single code based apps both for web & reporting
- Asynchronous, non-blocking, event driven architecture
- Rapid delivery to production of small changes (CI/CD, blue/green deployment)
- Impact on architecture, tooling, middleware, coding standards used to solve the problem
- Close cooperation with Product Manager / CTO or other CXX to understand the vision, business value and impact your work brings
- Quality at heart with regular code reviews and pair programming sessions
- Agile approach (Kanban or Scrum depending on the team)
- You’ve created it, you support and maintain it approach
- Casual work environment
- Culture of knowledge sharing (we’re sharing our experience on conferences, meetups, workshops and hackatons
- Eager to learn, eager to share
- Problem solver not problem seeker
- Team player
- Engineer rather than programmer
- Fluent in ES5/ES6
- Able to develop high quality code
- Communicative English, both written and verbal
- Experience in designing and development of efficient Single Page Applications
- Experience in JS superscripts like TypeScript or other
- Understanding of reactive programming
- Being pixel perfect in transition between Design and Application
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about your background and what open position you’re in interested in and why. Give us your phone number and attach CV.
Wait for a call
We’re going to contact you, ask a few questions and schedule a meeting at our office.
Meet us at our place!
All that’s left is to have a talk about our expectations. You are about to become a member of the Sensinum software house!