We’re looking for a team player for a small, cross-functional team of Software Engineers responsible for building and maintaining microservices for an international company. Devops culture, 100% async Java 8 stack with polyglot persistance, AWS as deployment target, CICD process in place.
- Microservices using Java 8 and (depending on the team) Groovy, Vertx, rxJava, various NoSQL and SQL datastores, messaging systems, containers
- Asynchronous, non-blocking, event driven architecture (event loop, reactive extensions)
- Domain Driven Design
- Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, various testing strategies in use (unit, integration, performance, smoke, semantic), testing pyramid
- DevSecOps owning both application and cloud infrastructure (AWS) with automate by default attitude (infrastructure as code, immutable infrastructure)
- High availability and low latency by default
- Rapid delivery to production of small changes (CI/CD, blue/green deployment, canary releases)
- Impact on architecture, tooling, middleware, coding standards used to solve the problem
- Professional tooling for monitoring, log aggregation, task and defect management, distributed source code management, automation available
- Close cooperation with Product Manager to understand the vision, business value and impact your work brings
- Quality at heart with regular code reviews and pair programming sessions
- Agile approach (Kanban or Scrum depending on the team)
- You’ve created it, you support and maintain it approach
- Casual work environment
- Culture of knowledge sharing (we’re sharing our experience on conferences, meetups, workshops and hackatons)
- Macbook Pro 15” 16GB RAM 512GB SSD + 2 external monitors
- Eager to learn, eager to share
- Problem solver not problem seeker
- Team player
- Engineer rather than programmer
- Fluent in Java 8
- Able to develop high quality code
- Communicative English, both written and verbal
- Experience in designing and development of scalable, distributed, highly available applications
- Experience in infrastructure development in the cloud environment
- Experience in other JVM languages (Kotlin, Closure, Scala, Groovy)
- Understanding of functional paradigm
Contact us at [email protected]
Tell us about your background and what open position you’re in interested in and why. Give us your phone number and attach CV.
Wait for a call
We’re going to contact you, ask a few questions and schedule a meeting at our office.
Meet us at our place!
All that’s left is to have a talk about our expectations. You are about to become a member of the Sensinum software house!