We’re looking for a team player for a small, cross-functional team of Software Engineers responsible for building and maintaining microservices for an international company. Devops culture, 100% async Java 8 stack with polyglot persistance, AWS as deployment target, CICD process in place.
- 4+ years of professional Java experience in web development
- knowledge of JEE architecture and design patterns, OOD methodologies, SOA, REST, DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Event Driven Programming
- comfortable with git
- good communication skills in English, written and verbal (English used on a daily basis)
- strong problem-solving attitude
- Java 8 / rxJava / async programming experience
- DevOps skills (Vagrant, Ansible/Chef, AWS, docker etc)
- experience with FP
- experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- ability to develop highly scalable solutions
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about your background and what open position you’re in interested in and why. Give us your phone number and attach CV.
Wait for a call
We’re going to contact you, ask a few questions and schedule a meeting at our office.
Meet us at our place!
All that’s left is to have a talk about our expectations. You are about to become a member of the Sensinum software house!